If you love good coffee you know it’s not always possible to sit in a cafe and have a leisurely cup. The obvious answer would be for you to learn to make good coffee at home and create the different flavors that you enjoy when you go to places with proper baristas. The good news is, there are quite a few easy coffee blends recipes you can try so you can treat yourself to your favorite drink in the comfort of your own home. Just make sure you read the top 10 blender reviews at blenderreviewhub.com so you’ll know which blender to get for this purpose.
Low-Fat-Less-Sugar Iced Cappuccino
Here is a recipe for iced cappuccino – a refreshing treat when summer is at its hottest. With this recipe, you won’t need to go out a cup. Best of all, this is a low-fat, less-sugar of your favorite coffee drink.
1 ½ cups of strong brewed coffee 8 ice-cubes, cracked (about a cup) Â¼ cup low-fat or skimmed milk ½ cup fat-free or reduced fat ice cream 1 good squirt of chocolate syrup ½ teaspoon vanilla extract 1 packet artificial sweetener Whipping cream in canister
- Allow c the coffee to cool completely.
- Place coffee, ice cubes, and all other ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour and top with a twirl of whipping cream
- If you like mocha cappuccino, use chocolate ice cream. You can also cross out the artificial sweetener, and use a packet of cocoa instead for a richer chocolate flavor.
- You can also use a flavored coffee as base for this recipe. Raspberry coffee and vanilla flavored coffee both provide super delicious alternatives.
- Flavored syrups can also ive you a wonderful effect all their own, although you have to apply them with care since they can be rather strong.
- For an added special touch, you can crush some Oreos for topping, or sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the cream.
You don’t have to go to Ireland to get a nice cup of this drink. You don’t even have to go to a coffee house. All you need to do is follow this recipe.
½ pint (1 cup) heavy cream 1 tablespoon sugar 2 tablespoons sugar 6 cups hot black coffee 2/3 cup Irish whisky (use Â¾ cup if you like it strong)
- Beat cream and 1 tablespoon of sugar using an electric mixer on medium speed. Continue beating until stiff peaks stage.
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons sugar in the coffee and distribute among 6 mugs. Into each mug pour an equal amount of Irish whisky.
- Tops with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Refrain from stirring the coffee after the cream has been added. To fully savor Irish coffee, you need to drink it through the cream, not mixed with it. This provides you with a distinct layer of flavors.
Ready to try these easy coffee blend recipes at home? Make sure you have a good, heavy-duty blender to make the job easier for you.